With this kit you get the standard base kit to put together a stronger Heavy Duty (HD) CNC platform. The kit includes CNC machined aluminum plates (made out of T6-6061) and anodized Red. All the plates are pre-drilled to accept 40 and 80 series HD aluminum extrusions with a 40mm hole pattern (where applicable). These plates are primarily made for building a heavier CNC for harder materials.
This includes the following:
- 2pc Gantry Plates (20mm Thick Plates) - These Gantry Plates can be driven using 20mm Linear Block Bearings and 16mm BallScrews with 40mm or 80mm HD extrusions
- Accept two (2) 20mm linear rail blocks
- Accept one (1) 1616 (16mm) ballscrew block
- Accept a HD 4080 or 8080 X-Axis beam
- Accept a X-Axis 1616 (16mm) ballscrew
- Accept a X-Axis NEMA23 or NEMA34 motor mount and attach a motor to drive your X-Axis
Note: Pictures shown are of the Enhanced Kit which include the 4pcs X-Axis drive plates. What you will get are only the 2pcs Gantry Plates shown in the picture.