The RoverCNC HD2 platform is a redesign of the HD platform to add structural integrity for most demanding CNC tasks. It is for those customers who want to build a machine for daily or commercial use. The HD2 platform offers various benefits over the HD platform with the following features:
- The gantry plates are made from 6061 industrial grade 20mm aluminum plates
- 20mm precision linear rails used on the X-Axis and Y-Axis
- Aluminum extrusions used are 80mm made from 6061 industrial grade with 4-5mm walls
- The X-Axis uses 1616 ballscrew and the dual Y-Axis used Rack and Pinion direct drive system. The same HD platform provides optional plates for Ballscrew or Rack and Pinion.
- Your platform size is no longer a limitation anymore!