Finally the much awaited RoverCNC HD2 Platform Kit is now available. Limited quantities only! This kit is for those who seriously want to put a solid and extendable platform together.
The RoverCNC HD2 Platform Kit is made out of solid 6061 aluminum plates and anodized with our original eye candy design. Your will get a total of 29 professionally machined plates to put together your ultimate mechanical CNC platform. You are no longer limited to the size of your platform you want to build anymore! This kit allows you to:
- Build your X-Axis drive system using 1616 fast travel ballscrew (ballscrew not included)
- Build your dual drive Y-Axis using Rack and Pinion (rack and pinion not included)
All the plates are pre-drilled to accept 40 and 80 series HD aluminum extrusions with a 40mm hole pattern (where applicable). These plates are primarily made for building a heavier CNC for harder materials.
This includes the following:
- 2pcs Gantry Plates (25mm Thick Plates)
- 2pcs Gantry Support Corner Brace
- 2pcs Gantry Top Plate
- 2pcs Gantry Top Backing Plate (90 Degree)
- 2pcs Gantry Base Bearing Plate
- 1pc X-Axis Top Plate
- 1pc X-Axis Front Plate
- 1pc X-Axis Back Ballscrew Plate
- 2pcs X-Axis Floating Ballscrew Base Plate
- 2pcs X-Axis Floating Ballscrew FK/FF Plate
- 2pcs Z-Axis Support Triangle
- 2pcs Y-Axis Rack and Pinion Side Plate
- 2pcs Y-Axis Motor Mount Plate (Supports NEMA23 and NEMA34)
- 6pcs Platform End Plates
The plates have hole patterns that are primarily focus to support extrusion with 20mm and 40mm hole specifications such as Part# 40-8080 from 8020.net at https://8020.net/40-8080.html.