This is a low profile Z-Axis Assembly made from solid aluminum blocks! Using high quality linear block rails, and fast travel precision ball-screw (1616) making it perfect for your next CNC project such as mounting a plasma torch or spindle. The rail is a full-size 15mm linear rail and block to withstand load and vibration.
8.10" Inches of Stroke (Travel)
- Precision 1616 Ballscrew drive
- 15mm Linear Rail and block
- Travel (Stroke) = 8.10"
- Standing Height (without Mount) = 80mm (3.15")
- Length = 396mm (15.59")
- Coupling included to accept NEMA23 motor with 8.00mm shaft
- 6 mounting holes are 50mm x 30mm apart
The z-axis assembly includes a coupling and is ready to accept a NEMA23 motor. The assembly does not include the motor!